2020 Hours, Locations, and Covid-19 Market Customer Protocols
George H.P. Smith Park Summer Saturday Market
Saturdays • May 30 – September 26, 2020
8am – 12pm
George H.P. Smith Park
Johnson & Dupont Aves., Lewes, DE
(Market moves from G.H.P Smith Park to Richard A. Shields Elementary School Parking lot, Savannah Rd. and Sussex Drive, when it rains)
Wednesday Market at Crooked Hammock Brewery
Wednesdays June 17–August 26, 2020
Crooked Hammock Brewery
36707 Crooked Hammock Way, Lewes, DE
We are following the Delaware Department of Agriculture Protocols for safe farmers markets under Covid-19. We need your help in keeping our market community safe during these most challenging of times. If you plan on visiting our market, please familiarize yourself with the following rules for the Market during Covid-19:
- Do not come to the Market if you have symptoms related to Covid-19
- Cover your face: You must wear a face covering to enter the market.
- Wait your turn: No more than 2 customers per vendor at a time.
- Maximum of 2 people per household allowed in the market.
- Social Distancing: Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and everyone else at the Market.
- Electronic Payment: Use credit cards when you can. Follow vendor instructions carefully.
- No touching: Do not touch market items. Tell vendor the item you wish to purchase, and the vendor will bag items for you.
- No doubling back: The market is one-way; you must move continuously through Market.
- No lingering or congregating: Spend as little time as possible with each vendor for flow of customers through the Market.
- Pre-order as much as you can: Many of our vendors can now take pre-orders. Consult HLFM newsletter, Facebook page and website for information on how to pre-order with them. Pick up from them at the Market.
- No pets (service animals permitted): this is a State rule for the farmers markets at this time
- Wash your produce: At home, wipe down any packaging with anti-viral solution. Wash your produce with water.
Thank you for helping keep the Market community safe!